- rainbowxnapalm reblogged this from chameleon-girl and added:
- rainbowxnapalm likes this
- chameleon-girl reblogged this from space-gecko-sex and added:
- lightsfox reblogged this from secretandroid
- zeroatthebone reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- khaleesiofcarrotflowers reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- impromptuonedykedanceparty reblogged this from secretandroid
- jiggerypokerychronoclocksnp reblogged this from spookylapin
- monologue7877 likes this
- techsgtjenn likes this
- greghyatt reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- cntenvy reblogged this from stfuconservatives and added:
- youkaisentai reblogged this from secretandroid and added:
- secretandroid reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- effsea reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- 50shadesofcrayyyy reblogged this from attackofthequasars
- scytheboy reblogged this from deepseafission
- deepseafission reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- jahloveangel reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- hauntedmyth reblogged this from littlegreenballoon
- dragondenton reblogged this from rey-dedede
- dragondenton likes this
- vioskotty likes this
- rashers likes this
- rashers reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- gammametroid reblogged this from edgelady
- kwveyn likes this
- von-questenberg reblogged this from timemachineyeah
- timemachineyeah reblogged this from clankerskank
- yellowmarshmallows reblogged this from mishacollinsbuttarchive
- coyoten likes this
- coyoten reblogged this from ascaredcoyote
- end-it-ed23 reblogged this from ascaredcoyote and added:
- warholesque likes this
- itscstm reblogged this from ascaredcoyote and added:
- wearethe-crossroads likes this
- b0ttlestreetgang reblogged this from spookylapin
- sefiran likes this
- spookylapin reblogged this from ascaredcoyote and added:
- koromarusshadow reblogged this from ascaredcoyote and added:
- rey-dedede reblogged this from ascaredcoyote
- ascaredcoyote reblogged this from stormofthunder
- salatiousdreamer reblogged this from bookling-stormborn
- salatiousdreamer likes this
- stormofthunder reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- attackofthequasars reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- butchrosser likes this
- patchedfox likes this
- rexxar-tc reblogged this from edgelady and added:
Congratulations on your life?
How far exactly is this person going to go to avoid their food being tampered with? I just imagine this going on for years, traveling hours away just out of spite. Also they do realize that if they want to be this paranoid that a lot of times people in the food industry switch from restaurant to restaurant? So that waiter you stiffed in restaurant A could totally be waiting for you at restaurant B one day.
I’m always amazed at how douchey people can be.
In GA (in the 90s, maybe it’s changed now), servers make HALF min wage and the rest is expected to be made up in tips. In fact, the IRS assumes servers DO make up the difference, and expects them to pay taxes on it. Even if they have customers like this dickwad who don’t tip “on principle”.
I just imagine someone travelling across the country for food.
The federal minimum wage for tipped employees is still $2.13, though most states do raise the minimum within their state.
Wait… That $2.13/hour I made was the FEDERAL rate?! Fuuuuuu
Federal rate is 2.13 because people are expected to tip. If you do not tip, do not go out to eat. Period. End of story. You are a shit head.
YOU COULD NOT AFFORD the restaurant if people paid the waiters what they should be making. The cost of your food would be MUCH higher, the cost of your drinks would be MUCH higher, and your service would still not be as good.
I have no respect for people who do not tip, or for people who do NOT at LEAST tip 15% for decent service.
The federal minimum wage for servers has not increased in more than 20 years. Is this person writing to their Congressional rep to demand an increase? Asking to speak to the manager to demand fair pay for their employees? I doubt it.
I like how this dickwad has the gall to be annoyed that they need to keep traveling further and further when they want to go out to eat. Like it’s the restaurants’ faults. At a certain point, they’re probably paying more in gas money than they would in tips. But at least they’re sticking to their misguided and offensive principles! And if Ron Paul taught us anything, it’s that principles are more important than the person who brings your food being able to make rent.
If you can’t afford to tip, you can’t afford to go out to eat. If you refuse to tip on “principle,” you don’t DESERVE to go out to eat.
I worked at a restaurant for three years and never, ever saw anyone spit in another person’s food. Because guess what? It’s not worth losing my job over your hateful ass.